Additional Fees

I agree with every other complaint, and then some!

When FITNESS CONNECTION refused to refund $175 I paid for personal training (I was never given the contract I'd signed, for my review, even though I'd asked for it!), but was told I'd had only "3 days to cancel.

Due to my physical inability to use the purchased training, I'd never even started it!

It was , to me, a natural conclusion to turn to SILVER SNEAKERS for help. After all, THEY had led me to the facility!

I was told that SILVER SNEAKERS (HEALTHWISE) and TITAN (the mother company ) "had nothing to do" with anything after they contracted with the fitness center AND DIRECTED YOU OVER THERE! I was instructed to contact AETNA, my Medicare provider.

AETNA got involved, this huge insurer' s now aware of how bogus SILVER SNEAKER program is and I hope they stop using it and make other Medicare providers aware as well. After all, THEIR CUSTOMERS are being taken advantage of. THESE COMPANIES SENT US TO SILVER SNEAKER CONTRACTED FACILITIES, AND IT IS THEY WHO WE HOLD RESPONSIBLE, ULTIMATELY.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silver Sneakers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silver Sneakers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Silver Sneakers to other companies on our site.

Comments